Sunday 5 October 2014

5 Heavenly days in Bali

Hello again my loyal readers and viewers?


How are you guys? Have you been enjoying this blog so far? Feel free to give us some recommendations on the comments below though. Your opinions are the key success factor of this blog, and I really value that.

This time, I would like to share my awesome story and experience on my trip to Bali, Indonesia. And yes, Bali is located in Indonesia apparently *fyi, Bali is an island in Indonesia, not a country by its own* :p

I’ll just give you the brief summary and details of my activities in Bali in here, and I’ll expand it further throughout the blog.

BALI

Hotel: Casa Ganesha (www.casaganesha.com)
Address: Jl. Raya Pengosekan (Opposite Pertamina Petrol Station), Ubud, Bali, Indonesia, 80571
Mode of transportation: Jakarta-Bali by Lion Air
Length of stay: 5 nights
Price: $30-$50/night

Here comes the story~

So basically the main reason I chose Bali as a part of my traveling destination is because based on the research, Bali is one of the world’s most famous and popular holiday destination for a lot of purposes. But in this blog, we all know that it is for a travelling purpose *this is a traveling blog, duh*

Day 1: HELLO BALI
After arriving at Bali's International Airport of Ngurah-Rai, we (I was traveling with my extended families too btw) decided to go to the hotel straight away as we were very exhausted already for somewhat reason. We decided to just do some sight seeing around the hotel area, because firstly, Ubud is pretty much around 45 mins to an hour away from the airport and secondly, we are not familiar with the are at all, and trust me getting lost on your first day of vacation is not a very good idea. This is the picture of the hotel (and me + cousin) and the street in front of the hotel btw~ 

Welcome to Casa Ganesha, 'your home away from home'


Me and the cousin with our Balinese pose wanna-be

Day 2: IT'S RAFTING TIME
To me, this day is the most exciting day out of the entire Bali trip to me. The hotel has kindly given us some assistance on what the 'must do' in Bali, which is the White Water Rafting Sport at Ayung River. Casa Ganesha and Ayung Rafting (www.ayungrafting.com) has made a travel packet with great prices. The river is 12 km long and this entire activity will take approximately 3-4 hours. And don't worry, the hotel will take care the picking up and the dropping off at that activity venue. Phone +62361 - 8506060, picked up time: 8am, 9am or 11am

Getting ready for the 12 km trip

break time
Day 3: SOUVENIR HUNTING
This part of the trip is always the part where all tourists or visitors are looking forward the most on. The best thing about Indonesia is that we are allowed *more like we have to bargain on the price, as the locals are always taking advantage on all tourists (especially the ones that are new to this culture)*. The most visited shopping mall in Bali is Discovery Shopping Mall. It's located in Kuta (35 km from Ubud). Kuta is the heart of Bali, the meeting point of all people. If you love beaches, this is the perfect place for you.

discovery mall - night view
this is where you apply your bargain skill that you've been studying beforehand
discovery mall - afternoon view

Day 4: BVLGARI RESORTS- The name says it all
We were super lucky for being able to visit this *for .. FREEEEEEEEE* fancy place . Bugari villas is located at Jalan Goa Lempeh, Banjar Dinas Kangin Uluwatu, Uluwatu, Bali 80364. This is the one and only bulgari hotel in the entire indonesia. Imagine how lucky and honoured I am for this 'once in a lifetime' kind of opportunity. Unfortunately/luckily, as this is just a short trip, we did not stay there for the night. But the view from the top of the cliff was just very memorable and extraordinary. This is something that I will remember for a lifetime!

View from Bvlgari Resorts
view to Indian Ocean from the resorts

Day 5: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE
As much as I would love to stay there for a longer period of time, it was time to go back to my usual life again and already. It was a fun and interesting short trip that I will remember for the rest of my lifes. Thank you Bali for completing my summer break. Looking forward to visit you again, Bali! Until then and until we meet again!

so long Bali, 'till we meet again *Tanah Lot*

Posted by: Franka

No comments:

Post a Comment